Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I've not been blogging recently.  So many things going on around here right now that, like the gardens above, my brain is in a thick fog most of the time.

Hopefully issues (personal and family) will be resolved and I'll get back to posting soon. 


  1. I'll take your fog and you can have our earthquake and hurricane. Your garden looks great! :o)

  2. I love foggy mornings; not foggy minds.

    Hope things work out well and soon you will be blogging again.

    The flowers are looking great.

  3. I haven't been posting as often as I used to, but have about one or two times a week. I am pretty behind in my blog reading, though.

    I hope things improve for you.


Thank you for visiting. I appreciate your notes, comments and questions and will try to reply to each one! :-)