Another busy couple of days.
1. made sure that the snow blower was in good working order and tank filled, ready for use
2. deck/garden chairs, small benches and all wire/plastic baskets to shed
3. cut back perennials in bird bath bed
4. moved neighbors pile of oak leaves to both birdbath bed & holding bin back by shed
5. cleaned gutters (the ones I can reach) - again
6. loaded garden wagon with firewood for easy access
7. layered current compost
8. mowed/ shredded current leaves under magnolia & sweet gums
As you can see in the new banner pic - it's looking pretty bare out in back. *sigh*
I will keep Snapper in the garage until all leaves mowed/ shredded/ stored, then move it to the shed and bring the battery back to the basement for winter trickle charging (although I may need a new battery next year - this one is dated 2011 and this time of year it won't turn over easily unless I've left it in the sun to warm up first).
Another front is moving in Sunday and then the temps plummet again so I have absolutely NO plans of going outside. I've earned a good day in! :-D Now ... where's that new remote. :-D