Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morning commute

or...why I can't close the garage door at night.

7:30 a.m.

Did Skippy here have coffee under the shelf where he spends the night?

He's moving kinda slow. I'm thinking he hasn't had his cuppa joe yet.

Whoa! Whoa! Too sharp a turn. Good thing you didn't put out your trash cans last night!

Okay, he's gotten it in gear. Watch out for the leaf!

Finally, heading off for a day under the deck.

Be careful, Skippy. It's a jungle out there.

Call if you're gonna be late.

(*sheesh* I'm glad I'm retired. I don't miss that kind of stress at all!)

(Use links on top of sidebar to view additional garden posts.)


  1. Skippy may be on its way to visit Vicky, my daughter's pet.

  2. Hi One. If so, I'm sure the two had a nice visit. LOL I have a lot of toads here and they eat a lot of bugs. They are good garden buddies.


Thank you for visiting. I appreciate your notes, comments and questions and will try to reply to each one! :-)