First and foremost - the mamo's and ultrasound did NOT find anything dangerous! Though there ARE issues, they are not life-threatening. But since there ARE some issues, I'll have to have ultra-sounds and mamo's on 6-mos intervals from now on. That's no biggie for some piece of mind. The delay in getting this info is (as I've mentioned before) that the doctor is only in his office one day a week and the nurse could not give me results until he himself had reviewed all the tests. I figured that, had something BEEN wrong, there would have been earlier notice, so tried to keep calm until I heard from them. I got the info Tues, but have not had the wherewithall to post until now. Sorry.
And, to keep you up to date in the yard, I've updated both the
Flower Bed (= click HERE for info)
and Vegetable (= click HERE for info)